RATE & PROCEDURE
Transportation of goods between countries take place for many reasons.
We will explain our procedure and rates
STEP1: Enquiry/Quote and fill booking form (can be downloaded here see link Bottom of Page)
The starting point for any export transaction is to send us an enquiry (filing the booking form), read the checklist and ensure that you can get all the supporting documents required.
STEP 2: Proforma generation
After completing the enquiry in detail and upon submission we will provide a Proforma Invoice.
The rates are as follows:
R5.50 per kg = 0.00042 CMB (m3)
Basic minimum charge of 1000kg = 1 CMB (m3) = R5500
- one (1) week free storage ( South Africa)
- two (2) days free storage ( Gabon)
- Customs Export & Documentation ( South Africa)
- Import Documentation ( Gabon)
Charges Not included:
- Collection: R 350 – R1500 (optional) we can collect your cargo from anywhere to our point of departure ( South Africa).
- Packaging: R 350 – R1500 cargo can be packed or repacked before departure (South Africa).
- Insurance: 2% of the goods’ value (optional) either Importing or Exporting, using air freight or ocean freight for your international shipping, insurance covers loss and/or damage of cargo while it is in transit between the point of origin and the final destination.
- Import Duties and Customs Fees ( Gabon)
STEP 3: Payment
Once quotation has been approved and booking form submitted, we request that payment be deposited into the following bank account
Banking Details : First National Bank
Account Name : MEKLUC GLOBAL TRADING
Account No : 6222 0426 127
Branch Name : Woodbridge
Branch Code : 205 609
Swift Code : FIRNZAJJ
STEP 4: Cargo Reception
Once booking form completed and payment received collection/ delivery to loading point will be confirmed.
STEP 5: Departure and Arrival Date
The container departs twice monthly 7th and 15 th subject to space booked reaching 95% (28cmb) of the container capacity.
Goods must be received 5 days before departure.
Estimated date of Arrival in the Port of Libreville: 45 Days
|Rate & Procedure Form(pdf)|