Dangerous goods are defined as articles or substances which pose a risk to health, safety, environment and property. These articles or substances must be packed according to the applicable regulations before the dangerous goods are tendered for transport. We provide a great variety of technical information, UN approved products and highest innovative services and fast turnaround time. We strive to assist the Shipper and Logistical industry in the packaging of dangerous goods according to regulations to avoid penalties and guarantee that shipments of dangerous goods arrives safely and on time avoiding costly delays from non-compliant shipments. We can assist with identifying what is considered to be dangerous goods by means of trained professional, IATA certified staff with extended experience, having access to the applicable regulations on how to prepare a shipment of dangerous goods for all modes of transport.
• We assist in the classification of hazardous cargo, cargo inspections,
• Repacking and decanting of dangerous goods if required.
• Re-document shipments in transit, or to prepare new sets of Shipper’s Declarations for dangerous goods by air, sea and land.
• Supplementary items such as hazardous labels, Trem cards, inner packaging materials
• Container packing/lashing and also palletizing of hazardous cargo onto overpacks.
• Same day packing services
We provide a collection and delivery service from and to our clients avoiding delays for the transport and packing process.
UN Approved packaging material:
We only make use of united nations approved packaging that is manufactured to the highest specifications, all packaging materials undergo drop, stacking, pressure & water absorption tests as per the requirements set out by the regulatory bodies below.
• United nations – IMDG – ICAO
• IATA – SABS – ASTM
|UN approved packaging includes||Dangerous Goods Documents|
|1H1 / 1H2 – Plastic drums (air/sea/road freight)||Shippers Declaration|
|3H1 – Plastic drums||Trem Card|
|1A2 – Steel drums||Labels and Container labels|
|4GV – Fiberboard boxes|